cogito εrgo sum.

convergence from a quidnunc.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

comment...

He met her in a typical 'ponnu parthal' ceremony of arranged marriage and they instantly agreed.

About a week later, she asked him, "what did you notice when you first saw my photo?". He realised he is already in trouble on hearing the question. He remembered what his li'l sister told him when he answered the same question...
"Ada thu...
Idellam oru comment...
Unna ellam inda vishayathula en annannu sollikkave enakku romba kashtama irukku.......
Aalayum munjiyayum paaaru!!!!!!!" and it continued $*^!@#^.

He swallowed and cautiously said "well you may not like it".
/pause/
"its ok I dont mind, you can tell me if you wish".
/pause/
"I already got lot of scolding for that. You may regret it too".
/pause/
"Is that too bad? Then I dont want to hear. you told that to someone?"
/pause/
"I hadnt thought its bad. Thats what i noticed first."
/pause/
"oh. parava illa. tell me."
/pause/
"sonna kochukka kudadhu."
/pause/
"hmm..adhu sonna dhana theriyum."
/pause/
"sari. na sollala."
/pause/
/pause/
again him..."apram enna?"
"who scolded you for that comment?"
"en thangai".
"enna sonna?"
"ada thoo. idhellam oru comment nu sonna".
"enna comment?"
/pause/
"avasiyam venuma?"
"avasiyam venum"
"sari. na avaluku anuppina maila forward panren."
"seekram anuppunga. bye".
"bye". Hung up the phone.

He searched in sent items and forwarded.
Call from her again!
"hello"
"hi"
"idhu dhana commentu?"
"uh-huh"
"rommmbbba nalla irukku"
"eh".
"adhu epdi..."
"I already told you..."
"hmm... thats ok. I am speechless. Is this how you comment?"
"I dint give any comment initially. My sis insisted that I should tell her what i noticed first".
"rommmbbba nalla irukku. your expertise in comment."
"I am just being honest."
"adha unga blog la ye podunga."

dheiriyathai varavazhichundu andha photo la mudhalla notice panninadhoda mattum illama, adha solliyum vecha thappukkaga.... andha comment inge...

(Aandava!! idha padichuttu innum evlo peru thitta porangalo...)

"Picture was taken using Fuji Finepix6900 with a shutter speed of 1/4 sec(ISO-100) and aperture setting of F/2.8. No exposure compensation. camera uses a pattern metering mode. Internal flash of the camera was not used. Focal length is 13mm."

11 Comments:

Blogger Ram.K said...

அப்பிடிப்போடு 'சபாசு'.

:-)))

11:17 pm  
Blogger Ram said...

dei... naangellam velai vetti illama unnoda blog aa padikkirom nnu nenappaa???

Romba thanks ....eye opener....unakkum...itha blog la poda sonna Thaaikulathukkum romba nadri...

10:39 am  
Blogger anandh said...

You had gone little further than what I had expected from you.. I thought you will tell something about the surrounding... instead ... I couldnt resist a laugh... :)

11:07 am  
Blogger Anu said...

hahahaha! Paavam andha ponnu!

-Anu

12:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am her Friend.avanga vallavanga nallavanga nallum therinjavanga.....,Unga commenta padichathukkapuram ellarum malachu poi irukkom.ivallukku neenga than lakkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. But i tell u .U are very lucky.

Epdi kavithaiiiiii :)

1:20 pm  
Blogger Viji said...

Rajesh Anna- nejama adha dhan sonnela? namba mudilaye... he hee :)

4:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are the people missing the romance that you have built up around the most unromantic(?) comment you came up with?

@her: this is how convoluted your guy is ;)

12:41 am  
Blogger ~/rajesh/~ said...

நன்றி பச்சோந்தி.

ram, thanks for your time. You have the remote. ndtv or pogo is your choice ;)

anandh buddy, atleast you understood me :)

anu, welcome and thanks for your comment. Your blog is nice. Do you know what 'sk' tell about your photo? ;)

anonymous(dinesh?), thanks. kavidhai super. innum konjam try pannunga.

viji, unakku sangudu support nu attam podadha. avanuku alwa kuduthu en pakkam izhuthuduven.

venkatu, thanks da. Even I missed it. ;)) Convolution in time domain is multiplication in frequency domain!

5:01 pm  
Blogger TJ said...

Machchi,
Tripod vechchu aeduthadha illai hand helda??

8:07 am  
Blogger ~/rajesh/~ said...

TJ, thanks. adhellam EXIF la irukadhu

11:10 am  
Blogger Sreeram said...

Hey Rajesh...

Reached your blog, thanks to orkut.

Amazing incident! A point to watch out when my mom sends me some pictures. :)

Wish my luck to the lucky girl!

A fellow Blogger

7:55 pm  

<< Home